According to product performance, it can be divided into three types of information modules: super category 5, category 6, and category super 6A. As a part of integrated wiring equipment, this module conforms to the latest international ISO/IEC11801.ANSI/TIA-568-B.2 performance requirements Requirements, performance requirements include NEXT, FEXT, attenuation, return loss, etc., in line with 10 Gigabit Ethernet application systems, suitable for connections between work areas and devices, and can provide available bandwidth up to 100/250/550MHz.
- Standard RJ45 module, simple and beautiful appearance design.
- LED intelligent navigation module, which can judge the connection status of different nodes according to the color of the LED.
- LED green (color can be customized) is on: the module on the panel is well connected to the module on the distribution frame, but the module on the distribution frame is not connected to the switch.
- LED red (color can be customized) lights up: the module on the panel is well connected to the module on the distribution frame, and the module on the distribution frame is connected to the switch.
- The unique IDC dust cover detachable structure is convenient for rework and maintenance disassembly.
- IDC PINs are close to each other, and there is a unique split line design between the two PINs.
- The wiring sticker on the IDC provides T568A/B with two wiring methods, which are more convenient for wiring.
- Applicable to single-core wires with a wire diameter of 26AWG (0.404mm)-23AWG (0.574mm).
- Compatible design with 110/Krone tools, in line with ergonomic principles.
- Unique PCB circuit board line pair balanced design reduces interference and has a high pass margin.
- It has backward compatibility and is compatible with Category 5e and Category 6 systems.
- The use of impact-resistant PC material ensures the reliability of IDC wiring.
- The socket gold pin is phosphor bronze with good elasticity and wear resistance, and the contact point is made of 50μ” nickel as the bottom layer, and then treated with pure 3μ”/15μ” or 50μ” gold plating; to ensure the reliability of the quality of the contact point
- The IDC reed is phosphor bronze with good elasticity and wear resistance; the surface is nickel-plated 50μ”; the solder leg is sprayed with tin 100μ”
- PCB board material is FR-4, thickness 1.2mm
|Insulation resistance:||≧500 megohms|
|Contact resistance:||≦20 milliohms|
|Rated current:||Max 1.5A|
|Dielectric strength:||1000V RMS 60h for 1 minute|
|Performance/Frequency:||CAT5E NEXT≥5.0dB 0～100MHz|
|CAT6 NEXT≥3.0dB 0～250MHz|
|CAT6A NEXT≥3.0dB 0～500MHz|
|Plugging times:||≧1500 times|
|Insertion force:||Insertion force≦20N|
|Pullout force:||pullout force≧20N|
|Punching times:||≧250 times|
|IDC:||23~24AWG single core or multi-strand wire|
|Retention force of crystal head:||minimum 3kg|
|Connection holding force||50N 60±5s|
- TIA/EIA 568-C-2.1
- FCC Part 68
- ISO/IEC 11801 Class E Standard
- YD/T 926.3-2009 ;
- ISO/IEC 60603-7 COMPLIANT ;
- RoHS directive 2002/95/EC compliant
- Working temperature: -10～+60℃
- Working humidity: relative humidity 10%~90%
- Salt spray test: the pH value of the salt solution is 6.5~7.2 (35±2°C). The concentration is (5±0.1)% continuous atomization for 48 hours, which must prevent oil, dust, and other impurities, and the jet air’s temperature and humidity affect the workspace’s conditions.
Permanent Link Test Method
|performance category||CAT5E link test||CAT6 link test||CAT6A link test|