|· SPCC Cold Rolled Steel;||· 19″ rails: 2.0mm;|
|· ZCPE■■■■ ■■0■■: RAL7035.
· ZCPE■■■■ ■■1■■: RAL9004.
|· Static loading:800KG.|
COMPLIANCE （Reference Standard）
· Comply with ANSI/EIA RS-310-D
· DIN41494;PART1; DIN41494;PART7.
Quality advantages of cabinet prod
· Our cabinet products are made of high-quality SPCC thick cold-rolled steel plates, processed by advanced condensation technology, and have excellent compression and seismic resistance;
· The surface is galvanized with square hole-resistant strip fingerprint aluminum, and the The factory’s automatic production of molds and laser cutting make the products stable, exquisite and delicate;
· With a complete art production chain, each part of the product is degreasing, pickling, phosphating, and electrostatic spraying, which greatly improves the product’s quality. Anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion ability;
· The finished product has undergone strict quality inspection, NCreening and control, and fully meets the above-mentioned standards to ensure that Zion’s products must be exquisite.
· Flat packing and patent frame. packing time Is less than 20 minutes.
· Exquisite design with precise dimension and craftsmanship;
· Several styles of front and rear door options available;
· Adjustable feet and heavy duty castors are available simultaneously;
· Cable entry on the top cover and bottom panel with adjustable sizes;
· Optional installation of plinth to enable cabinets fixation, under-base ca ble entry/ventllatlon;
· Eficient and reliable cabinet connection by baying kit;
· Removable side panels to ease maintain;
Definition Of Cord
Definition Of Cord
|1||Front door||1||·····||Powder coated||See next page|
|2||Frame||2||SPCC t1.2||Powder coated||·····|
|3||Side frame||2||SPCC t1.2||Powder coated||·····|
|4||Side panel||2||SPCC t1.2||Powder coated||≥ 1000 width cabinets need 4 panels|
|5||Rear door||1||·····||Powder coated||See next page|
|6||Top cover||1||SPCC t1.2||Powder coated||·····|
|7||19″rails||4||SPCC t2.0||Powder coated||·····|
|8||Bottom||1||SPCC t1.2||Powder coated||·····|
|9||2″ heavy duty castor||4||·····||·····||·····|
|A||M12 adjustable feet||4||·····||v||·····|
|B||M6 NCrew & nuts||20||Steel||Color zinc||40pcs for over 33U|
|C||Trox tooling||1||Steel||Color zinc||·····|
|The 600mm width cabinet can be changed to the 800mm width one, only need to put the connecting panel and 2 cable management slots. Support 19″ EIA equipment.|
|Company Number||Part Number.|| Width
|Packing dimensions: Carton width=cabinet width+40mm, Carton depth=cabinet depth+40mm, Carton height=cabinet hight+90mm|