8F MTP(male) -LC Fan-out 0.9mm 30-35cm Patch cable
Zion Code and Description
|Zion Code||Zion Description|
|ZCM26117X||8F MTP(male) -LC Fan-out 0.9mm 30-35cm Patch cable|
The MTP connector is a type of fiber connecter. MTP (Multi-fiber Termination Push-on) is a multi-core fiber connecter type. The MTP high -density fiber pre -connection system is currently mainly used in the application of high -density environments of data centers, the application of optical fiber to the building, and the internal connection applications inside the optical transceiver equipment such as the optical device, 40G, 100G, QSFP+.
MTP connector types are distinguished according to the IEC 61754-7 regulations: core numbers (array number), male head (Male, Female), polarity (PC or APC).
SM 8F MTP- LC/SC/FC/ST Fanout 0.9mm cable are optimized for 40G QSFP+ PLR4 to 10G SFP+ LR optics direct connection and high-density data center applications. OM3/OM4 8F MTP- LC/SC/FC/ST Fanout 0.9mm cable are optimized for 40G QSFP+ SR4 to 10G SFP+ SR, 100G QSFP SR4 to 25G SFP-25G-SR-S optics direct connection and high-density data center applications.
This 8 Fiber harness cable is used for a direct connection between QSFP+ to (4) SFP+ ports with no patch panels or intermediate trunks in between.
MTP (male)-LC/SC/FC/ST Fan-out 0.9mm 30cm patch cable are designed for MTP-LC LGX module cassettes are terminated with MTP and LC/SC/FC/ST connector on each end. It’s specifically designed for high-density fiber patching in data centers which need space saving and reduce cable management troubles.
Connectors’ Industrial Standard
|MTP Singlemode||EIA/TIA-604-5||SM APC: Green connectors+black boot (Standard Loss MTP)
SM APC: Yellow connectors+black boot (Super low loss MTP)
|MTP Multimode||EIA/TIA-604-5||OM1&OM2 PC: Beige connectors+black boot (Standard Loss MTP)
OM3&OM4 PC: Aqua connectors+black boot (Standard&Super low loss MTP)
OM3&OM4 PC: Heather Violet connectors+black boot (Standard loss MTP)
- Meets IEC Standard IEC-61754-7; IEC61755, Telcordia GR-1435-CORE, JIS C5982; TIA-604-5(FOCIS5) compliant Structured cabling per TIA-568-C
- 10G Fiber Channel Compliant
- 40G and 100G IEEE 802.3
Other connectors’ Industrial Standard
• SC: TIA/EIA, FOCIS3, GR-326.NTT-SC IEC61754-4 and JIS C5973
• LC: TIA/EIA, FOCIS10, GR-326 EIA/TIA-604-10, IEC61754-20 and JIS C5973.
• FC: EIA /TIA-604-04, FOCIS4, NTT-FC, GR-326. IEC61754-13 and JIS C5973
• ST: TIA/EIA, FOCIS2, GR-326. IEC61754-2 and JIS C5973 Etc
• E2000: IEC61754-15
• G657A1 MTP-LC, MTP-SC，MTP-FC，MTP-SC，MTP-ST，MTP-E2000
• G657A2/B2 MTP-LC, MTP-SC，MTP-FC，MTP-SC，MTP-ST，MTP-E2000
• G657B3 MTP-LC, MTP-SC，MTP-FC，MTP-SC，MTP-ST，MTP-E2000
• OM1 62.5/125 MTP-LC, MTP-SC，MTP-FC，MTP-SC，MTP-ST，MTP-E2000
• OM2 50/125 MTP-LC, MTP-SC，MTP-FC，MTP-SC，MTP-ST，MTP-E2000
• OM3 50/125 MTP-LC, MTP-SC，MTP-FC，MTP-SC，MTP-ST，MTP-E2000
• OM4 50/125 MTP-LC, MTP-SC，MTP-FC，MTP-SC，MTP-ST，MTP-E2000
• OM5 50/125 MTP-LC, MTP-SC，MTP-FC，MTP-SC，MTP-ST，MTP-E2000
|Spec items.||Single mode (APC 8-degree polished)||Multimode (PC Flat polish)|
|nsertion loss (MTP)
|Standard loss：≤0.75dB(max), ≤0.50dB(Typical)
Super Low loss：≤0.35dB(max), ≤0.20dB(Typical)
|Standard loss：≤0.6dB(max), ≤0.50(Typical)
Super Low loss：≤0.35dB(max) , ≤0.20dB(Typical)
|Insertion loss (LC/SC/FC/ST)
|Return loss(MTP)||≥60dB（8degree polishing）||≥25dB|
|Return loss(LC/SC/FC/ST)||APC≥60dB; UPC≥50dB||≥35dB|
|Durability||<0.3dBtypical change, 200 matings|
|Insert-pull Test||Above 600 times, IL＜0.5dB|
|Operating Temperature (℃)||·-40 to + 85°C|
•Low insertion loss, high return loss
• MT based Multi-fiber Connector, 8,12 and 24 fiber connector terminations and assemblies
• Economical solution for mass-termination of fiber
• Designed for low loss and standard loss SM and MM applications
• Ruggedized round cable, oval cable and bare ribbon options available
• Color coded housings available to differentiate fiber type, polish type and/or connector grade
• Good in repeatability and exchangeability
All of OMC’s MTP Connectors are from Senko/Nissin/Sumitomo. MTP- LC/SC/FC/ST Fanout 0.9mm cable is a kind of high density cable assemblies which is generally use in three areas.
- The Data Center application with high dense degree environment
- The optical fiber to the building
- The internal connector application in fiber equipment.
Zion Communication’s Hot MPO/MTP – LC Fanout 0.9mm cable
|Zion Code||Zion Description|
|7236031||ZCM16117X||8F MPO(male) -LC Fan-out 0.9mm 30-35cm Patch cable|
|7236032||ZCM16127X||12F MPO(male) -LC Fan-out 0.9mm 30-35cm Patch cable|
|7236033||ZCM16157X||24F MPO(male) -LC Fan-out 0.9mm 30-35cm Patch cable|
|7236034||ZCM26117X||8F MTP(male) -LC Fan-out 0.9mm 30-35cm Patch cable|
|7236035||ZCM26127X||12F MTP(male) -LC Fan-out 0.9mm 30-35cm Patch cable|
|7236036||ZCM26157X||24F MTP(male) -LC Fan-out 0.9mm 30-35cm Patch cable|
Naming Rules&Order Confirmation Information
This easily taken and well-protected fiber optical cable package has been labelled and marked by OMC as default. Standard carton size: 34*22*15 cm; 44*34*24 cm ; 54*39*34 cm . Which carton to be used depends on goods Qty. Packing can be customized.
OEM/ODM service for you
1. Cable color, printing word, material of cable jacket, connector’s color
2. OEM Label, Identify ring, cable’s label，box, shipping marks
3. Different quality Level.