|Outer box size(MM)||48.5*23.5*48|
|Net weight /1 PC（MAX）||0.5 kgs|
|Gross Weight/1 Carton||10.5 kgs|
|PCS/1 Carton||20 pcs|
Full loaded recommendations
|NOS OF PLC||1 pcs of 1*8 LGX PLC|
|NOS OF Adaptor||12 pcs of SC (Max.)|
This box is used as a termination point for the feeder cable to connect with the drop cable in the FTTX communication network system.
It integrates fiber splicing, splitting, distribution, storage, and cable connection in one unit. Meanwhile, it provides solid protection and management for FTTX network building.
- The body is made of high-quality engineering plastic with a strength-enclosed structure.;
- Material: PP+GF wet-proof, water-proof, dust dust-proof, antiaging, protection level.
- Clamping for feeder and drop cables, fiber splicing, fixation, storage distribution … etc., all in one.
- Cable, pigtails, and patch cords run through their path without disturbing each other, cassette type SC adaptor .installation, easy maintenance.
- The distribution panel can be flipped up, and the feeder cable can be placed in a cup-joint way, making it easy for maintenance and installation.
- Box can be installed by way of wall-mounted or poled-mounted, suitable for indoor and outdoor uses.
Pictures for reference
Packing, transportation and storage
- This equipment packaging is moisture-proof and earthquake-proof. The accessories are packed in plastic bags and then into the boxes with plastic bags for sealing. There are moisture-proof and earthquake-direction signs outside the boxes.
- It can’t be inverted in the transport and be free from rolling when carrying. Please load carefully and prevent a collision. You should prevent it from heavy rain before installation. The temperature in the transport should be controlled between-35℃ to +55℃. Normal Environmental temperature between：-40℃～+65℃.”
- The excessive accumulation of goods should be stored in the cartons. The treasury should avoid the erosion of corrosive gas equipment; the temperature should be below 45℃ and higher than -5℃. The relative temperature should not be increased in the long term (generally less than 75%).
- Avoid rain, sun exposure, and squeezing during transportation
- Products should be stored in the warehouse, avoiding moisture, sun, and fire.
- The storage temperature should be from 25℃～+40℃.”