|Capacity||24 Cores (24C × 1PC Splice Tray)|
|Splice Tray||Max 12 Cores/1 PC|
|Material||PP or ABS|
|OD of Ports||φ 16mm|
|Outer box size(MM)||680*490*410|
|Net weight /1 PC (MAX)||5.75 kgs|
|Gross Weight/1 Carton||24 kgs|
|PCS/1 Carton||4 pcs|
ZION COMMUNICATION Model No. ZC-FH002 is one of the main equipment for user access points, applied for protective connection and distribution between two or more cables. The primary function is to connect distribution cable and indoor cable in the open air. It’s widely used in communication systems, cable TV, optical cable network systems and others by virtue of steady structure, good sealing performance and easy construction. optical splice closures are used to distribute, splice, and store the outdoor optical cables which enter and exit from the ends of the closure. There are two connection ways:
direct connection and splitting connection. They are applicable to situations such as overhead, man-well of pipeline, embedded situation etc. Comparing with terminal box, the closure requires much stricter requirement of seal.
- The mechanical structure is reliable and has the performance of resisting wild environment and intensive climate changes and serious working environment. The protection grade reaches IP68.
- The closure casing is made of quality engineering PP or ABS plastics, and of good performance of anti-erosion against acid and alkali salt, anti-aging, as well as smooth appearance and reliable mechanical structure.
- The splice trays inside the closure are turn-able like booklets, and have adequate curvature radius and space for winding optical fiber to make sure the curvature radius for optical winding 40mm.Each optical cable and fiber can be operated individually.
- Be equipped with 1/2 splice trays (each capacity is 24 cores) ;
- Excellent fiber routing design ensures the radius curvature of the fiber well and enough fiber storage space.
- The closure is of small volume, big capacity and convenient maintenance.The elastic rubber seal rings inside the closureare of good sealing andsweat-proof performance.
Installation flow chart
- Used for direct transmission of outdoor cable in aerial、duct and direct buried application
- Used for branching connection and protect the joint.
- Sealing rubber strip: 2pcs
- Insulating tape: 2pcs
- Cable tie: 3mm*10mm 6pcs
- Heat-shrink sleeve: 1.2mm*60mm 24/48pcs
Transportation and storage
- Avoid raining, sun exposuring and squeezing during transportation
- Products should be stored in the warehouse avoiding moisture, sun, fire. The storage temperature should be from 25℃～+40℃
Note: Special parts that are easily damaged during transportation should be protected carefully.