Good quality and good service based on reasonable prices.
- The Specialists in FWDM Multipexers
- China Leading FWDM Manufacturer
Contact us for a price
Speak To FWDM Specialist
Customize Your FWDM
Confirm The Type
First confirm key information including Capacity / Core（24cores, 48cores, 72cores, 96cores , 144 cores or 288 cores, Material（PP、PC，PC+ABS）, Inlet / Outlet cable Dia...
Confirm Quality Standard
Confirm Quality Standard such as waterproof level（IP55, IP68）,Impact rating (IK08, IK09, IK10), Sealing Structure（Heat-shrink seal / Mechanical seal）
Recommed Price and Seveice
After confirming all the details, our sales experts will recommend the Fiber Optic Vertical Splice Closure that suit your needs, along with a quote and service.
Quality Control System
In order to provide our customers with fiber optic splice closure that are accurate and meet their performance requirements, the following steps are taken during production to control quality.
First, and most importantly, our salesmen will first communicate with our customers to clarify the quality requirements that they need for their order, and then carry out the following quality process control according to this requirement.
1, IQC (Incoming quality control) of raw material
The life of a fiber optic splice closure is mainly determined by the materials used in the splice box and the strain on the fiber.For this reason, we have taken the following measures.
- Strictly follow the requirements of ISO9001 to select raw materials, which is the prerequisiteto ensure the life of fiber optic splice box
- select high-strength high-quality engineering plastics, add anti-aging agent injection molding, high and low temperature resistance, good anti-aging performance, long service life.
- choose high quality silicone rubber and heat shrinkable sealing tube as sealing material.
Our quality inspectors will strictly inspect each batch of incoming raw material (Plastic particles, metal materials, standard parts, outsourcing parts, packaging parts) according to industry high standards and your order requirement.
2, IPQC(In-process quality control) of fiber optic splice closure
We have standard production and inspection operation requirements,Our company’s skilled workers will strictly follow the steps to produce and test to ensure that we deliver good quality fiber optic splice closure to our customers.
- According to the process requirements for parts processing, injection molding machine for injection molding, molding parts to remove the material poop, flying edge and burrs
- Carry out parts inspection
- Conduct final assembly
- Factory sampling and sampling inspection in strict accordance with standards
- Finally pack to finished goods warehouse.
3, Testing After Assembly
- Waterproof test, 24 hours waterproof test under the water pressure of 1 meter deep.
- Impact resistance level: the impact of a 5KG weight object from a height of 4 meters on the surface, the surface, the bottom, and the cover are 3 points each, and the product is not damaged to be considered qualified.
When your order is completed, we will check the fiber optic splice closure specification, electrical properties, physical properties, product appearance and packaging (including printing, color, labeling, etc.), quantity and other important information in conjunction with PI, production technical sheet, packaging, labeling and other confirmed documents. We ensure that our deliveries are accurate in this way.
Qualified By International Certifications
When selecting qualified third-party accessory manufacturers, their ability to provide compliance with common industry certifications, such as ISO 9001, CE (Building Power), FCC (Federal Communications Commission), and ROHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) standards, is an important consideration.
Email us, Call us, Meeting online with us!
Tell us about your purchasing plans!
We specializing in designing, manufacturing communications infrastructure & equipment and providing customized services for our customers！
Give Us A Call：+86 15715730101