Fiber Optic Splitter
1*4/1*8/1*16/1*32 Single Mode/Multimode with SC LC FC ST/APC UPC connectors FBT/PLC OPTIC SPLITTER
Contact us for a price
Speak To Fiber Optic Splitter Specialist
Customize your Fiber Optic Splitter
Confirm The Type
First confirm key information including confirm the number of optical splitters (1×2; 1×4; 1×8; 1×16; 1×32; 1×64...), optical splitter type (PBT, LGX PLC, ABS PLC, MNI TUBE PLC), Fiber Type（Single Mode OS1 OS2、Multimode OM1 OM2 OM3 OM4...）Cable Diameter (φ0.9mm,φ2.0mm,φ3.0mm)；Cable Length（Input 50 70 100 150mm...Output 50 70 100 150mm...）Jacket（PVC,LSZH）;the type of connector (LC SC FC ST/APC UPC/Simplex Duplex...)...
Recommed Price and Seveice
After confirming all the details, our sales experts will recommend the right fiber optic transceivers that suit your needs, along with a quote and service.
High-Quality Fiber Optic Splitter From ZION COMMUNICATION
Zion Communication not only upholds the philosophy of providing customers with high-quality fiber optic splitter （PLC & FBT）,but is also able to implement and execute their production.
Advantages of ZION COMMUNICATION’S fiber optic splitter
- Our optical fiber splitter has a compact structure and adopts bending-insensitive optical fiber, which has low distortion and ensures stable optical transmission performance.
- The optical fiber we selected is not sensitive to bending, using G.657A1, the minimum bending radius is 10mm, and tighter or bent optical fiber wiring can be used.
- We selected nano-zirconia ceramic ferrule, the insertion loss of the ceramic ferrule is ≤ 10.5dB, and the return loss is ≥ 55dB.
- We use high-sensitivity fiber optic connectors, plug and play, no assembly required.
Quality Control System
In order to provide our customers with fiber optic splitter (PLC and FBT) that are accurate and meet their performance requirements, the following steps are taken during production to control quality.
First, and most importantly, our salesmen will first communicate with our customers to clarify the quality requirements that they need for their order, and then carry out the following quality process control according to this requirement.
1, IQC (Incoming quality control) of raw material
Our quality inspectors will strictly inspect each batch of incoming key material including fiber optic pigtails, core chips, fiber arrays, box/housings (ABS boxes, steel tubes), connectors and fiber optic cables according to international high standards and your order requirement.
2, IPQC(In-process quality control) of fiber optic splitter
We have standard production and inspection operation requirements,Our company’s skilled workers will strictly follow the steps to produce and test to ensure that we deliver good quality fiber optic splitter to our customers. All products are produced in a dust-free, constant temperature and humidity environment.
- Fiber Array Component Manufacturing
- PLC device manufacturing
- Screening of PLC devices that meet specifications
- Tray the device into the box and pin out the ports as required
- Semi-finished products optical characteristics testing
- Connector assembly
- Finished product optical characteristics testing
- Fiber optic marking, product labeling, boxing
3, Testing After Assembly
- Appearance test: The appearance is smooth, clean, no oil stains, no scars, and cracks, the whole device is firm, and the leads are not loose.
- Optical performance test: working wavelength, working bandwidth, insertion loss (IL), directive, uniformity, polarization-dependent loss (PDL).
- Environmental performance test: Low-temperature test -40°C/high-temperature test +85°C/humid heat test +40°C, 2h, temperature change. The appearance is free from mechanical damage, such as swelling, cracks, relaxation, etc.
- Tensile test: Load 90N, application rate 50N/min-250 N/min. The application point is 22-28cm away from the plug, and there is no mechanical damage to the appearance of the store within 2min, such as deformation, cracks, pine ponds, etc., and there is no breakage, Pulling out the light, dropping and dropping at the optical fiber outlets, and the optical cable sealing loss ring, etc.
When your order is completed, we will check the fiber optic splitter specification, electrical properties, physical properties, product appearance and packaging (including printing, color, labeling, etc.), quantity and other important information in conjunction with PI, production technical sheet, packaging, labeling and other confirmed documents. We ensure that our deliveries are accurate in this way.
Qualified By International Certifications
When selecting qualified third-party accessory manufacturers, their ability to provide compliance with common industry certifications, such as ISO 9001, CE (Building Power), WEEE and ROHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) standards, is an important consideration.
Email us, Call us, Meeting online with us!
Tell us about your purchasing plans!
We specializing in designing, manufacturing communications infrastructure & equipment and providing customized services for our customers！
Give Us A Call：+86 15715730101