High-Quality Fiber Optic Connector From ZION COMMUNICATION
Zion Communication not only upholds the philosophy of providing customers with high-quality fiber optic connector,but is also able to implement and execute their production.
Advantages of ZION COMMUNICATION’S fiber optic connector
- There is axial adhesion force at the fiber butt joint. When the fiber is butt, the gap between the two fiber ends is small, and the insertion loss of the high-efficiency continuous connection is small.
- The gear point design of the card slot effectively prevents the optical fiber from moving forward in the axial direction during the clamping process, and at the same time effectively prevents the occurrence of excessive optical fiber connection loss.
- The appearance design of the product packaging is exquisite and strict. Ensure that the product is in good condition while providing all-around protection.
Quality Control System
In order to provide our customers with fiber optic connector that are accurate and meet their performance requirements, the following steps are taken during production to control quality.
First, and most importantly, our salesmen will first communicate with our customers to clarify the quality requirements that they need for their order, and then carry out the following quality process control according to this requirement.
1, IQC (Incoming quality control) of raw material
Our quality inspectors will strictly inspect each batch of incoming raw material including Plastic, fiber optic, inserts according to international high standards and your order requirement.
2, IPQC(In-process quality control) of fiber optic connector
We have standard production and inspection operation requirements,Our company’s skilled workers will strictly follow the steps to produce and test to ensure that we deliver good quality fiber optic connector to our customers.
- Material Preparation
- Part threading
- Fiber bonding
- Core grinding
- Finished product assembly
- Finished product testing
- Finished product packaging
3, Testing After Assembly
• Appearance test. All parts must be smooth, clean, free of dirt and burrs, no scars and cracks, bright colors, and good consistency. The parts are assembled tightly and smoothly, the connectors and adapters can be inserted and pulled out smoothly and gently, the clamps are firm and flexible, and the insertion and pull-out are normal.
• Assembly performance test. Ring hoop-Projection length is normal, good elasticity, chamfering is obvious, and the surface is free of dirt, defects or other flaws. Good fit between spare parts and adapter, no loosening, good mechanical properties and good mobility.
• End face test: no scratches, spots, bubbles, black blocks, cracks, dirt, etc. on the ceramic end face.
When your order is completed, we will check the fiber optic connector specification, electrical properties, physical properties, product appearance and packaging (including printing, color, labeling, etc.), quantity and other important information in conjunction with PI, production technical sheet, packaging, labeling and other confirmed documents. We ensure that our deliveries are accurate in this way.
Qualified By International Certifications
When selecting qualified third-party accessory manufacturers, their ability to provide compliance with common industry certifications, such as ISO9001：2008, CE (Building Power), FCC and ROHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) standards, is an important consideration.