Fiber Optic Attenuator
1310-1550nm 2/3/5/7/10 dB SC LC FC ST/APC UPC Low Insertion Loss High Return Loss OPTIC ATTENUATOR
Contact us for a price
Speak To Fiber Optic Attenuator Specialist
Customize Your Fiber Optic Attenuator
Confirm The Type
First confirm key information including Connector Type(LC,SC,FC,ST...),Attenuation value(2/3/5/7/10 dB),Operating Wavelength(1310nm,1550nm)...
Recommed Price and Seveice
After confirming all the details, our sales experts will recommend the Fiber Optic Attenuator that suit your needs, along with a quote and service.
High-Quality Fiber Optic Attenuator From ZION COMMUNICATION
Zion Communication not only upholds the philosophy of providing customers with high-quality fiber optic attenuator,but is also able to implement and execute their production.
Advantages of ZION COMMUNICATION’S fiber optic attenuator
- Equipped with exquisite dust cover to ensure the safety of portable installation and use
- Precision polymer, completely protect the ferrule from external damage
- According to the size, specially designed 10 independent compartment trays to maximize the buffering of transportation collisions and ensure the delivery without damage
Quality Control System
In order to provide our customers with fiber optic attenuator that are accurate and meet their performance requirements, the following steps are taken during production to control quality.
First, and most importantly, our salesmen will first communicate with our customers to clarify the quality requirements that they need for their order, and then carry out the following quality process control according to this requirement.
1, IQC (Incoming quality control) of raw material
Our quality inspectors will strictly inspect each batch of incoming raw material including Plastic, fiber optic, inserts according to international high standards and your order requirement.
2, IPQC(In-process quality control) of fiber optic attenuator
We have standard production and inspection operation requirements,Our company’s skilled workers will strictly follow the steps to produce and test to ensure that we deliver good quality fiber optic attenuator to our customers.
- Material Preparation
- Part threading
- Fiber bonding
- Core grinding
- Finished product assembly
- Put on the dust cap
- Finished product testing
- Finished product packaging
3, Testing After Assembly
- Appearance test. All parts must be smooth, clean, free of dirt and burrs, no scars and cracks, bright colors, and good consistency. The parts are assembled tightly and smoothly, the connectors and adapters can be inserted and pulled out smoothly and gently, the clamps are firm and flexible, and the insertion and pull-out are normal.
- Assembly performance test. Ring hoop-Projection length is normal, good elasticity, chamfering is obvious, and the surface is free of dirt, defects or other flaws. Good fit between spare parts and adapter, no loosening, good mechanical properties and good mobility.
- End face test: no scratches, spots, bubbles, black blocks, cracks, dirt, etc. on the ceramic end face.
When your order is completed, we will check the fiber optic attenuator specification, electrical properties, physical properties, product appearance and packaging (including printing, color, labeling, etc.), quantity and other important information in conjunction with PI, production technical sheet, packaging, labeling and other confirmed documents. We ensure that our deliveries are accurate in this way.
Qualified By International Certifications
When selecting qualified third-party accessory manufacturers, their ability to provide compliance with common industry certifications, such as ISO9001：2008, CE (Building Power), FCC and ROHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) standards, is an important consideration.