Copper Trunk Cables
Good quality and good service based on reasonable prices.
Copper Trunk Cables can offer significant benefits over terminating twisted-pair cable in the field. Various pre-terminated copper trunk cables are available in UTP CAT5E, UTP CAT6, and S/FTP CAT6a construction with different termination types, such as jack-to-jack, jack-to-plug, and plug-to-plug.
Copper Trunk Cables
Contact us for a price
Speak To Copper Ethernet Trunk Cables Specialist
What is Copper Ethernet Trunk Cables?
ZION pre-terminated copper trunk cables provide a quick plug-and-play solution for links in the entire data center solution. They are ideal for environments with frequent moves, adds, and changes, offering fast and efficient installation of multiple point-to-point connections. These trunks can offer significant benefits over terminating twisted-pair cable in the field. Various pre-terminated copper trunk cables are available in UTP CAT5E, UTP CAT6, and S/FTP CAT6a construction with different termination types, such as jack-to-jack, jack-to-plug, and plug-to-plug.
- Available in variable bundle sizes of 6, 8, or 12 cores depending on your inquiry;
- CAT 6a, CAT 6, and CAT 5e UTP, FTP and S/FTP cable constructions;
- Level: Plenum, Riser, LSZH, Dca, Eca CPR rating
- End: Jack to Jack, Plug to Plug, Jack to Plug
- Custom lengths in 0.50-meter increments. Total trunk length shall not exceed ANSI/TIA standards;
- Unique identification number on the label at the end and each cable shall be numbered relative to the identification number;
- Out Jacket: PVC/LSZH or braiding material
- Copper trunks shall be designed and manufactured to conform to the requirements of the structured cabling wiring standards ISO/IEC 11801-1, EN 50173-1, TIA 568 and the data center cabling standards ISO/IEC 11801-5,ISO/IEC 22237-5, EN 50600-2-4, EN 50173-5, and TIA 942.
- Fast and easy installation with a 75% reduction in labor costs
- Braided sleeve binding and optional pulling eye ensure snag-free installation.
- Plugs feature a clear SlimLine design, which includes a Snagless strain-relief boot (available for CAT 6A, CAT 6, and CAT 5e)
- Cable assemblies are 100% factory-tested, with test results available for each link.
- Data Center Cabinets
- Telecommunications Racks
- Quick Network Deployment
- Termination Types and When To Use Them
The termination type of the cable assembly depends on the layout of the data center or TR room and the design philosophy employed. It would help if you considered the accessibility of the active equipment and to what extent patching will be used.
●Jack-to-Jack – Requires the use of empty patch panels on each end. Patch cords would then be used to complete the channel between active equipment and the physical layer. Many users prefer to employ cross-connects instead of direct connections. Active equipment is expensive and can be very delicate. To minimize the potential for trouble, functional equipment may be installed in a locked cabinet, with panels accessible in a nearby two-post rack.
UTP CAT5E Plug to Plug trunk cable
UTP CAT5E Jack to Jack trunk cable
UTP CAT5E Plug to Jack trunk cable
UTP CAT 6 Plug to Plug trunk cable
UTP CAT 6 Jack to Jack trunk cable
UTP CAT 6 Plug to Jack trunk cable
S/FTP CAT 6a Plug to Plug trunk cable
S/FTP CAT 6a Jack to Jack trunk cable
S/FTP CAT 6a Plug to Jack trunk cable
Email us, Call us, Meeting online with us!
Tell us about your purchasing plans!
We specializing in designing, manufacturing communications infrastructure & equipment and providing customized services for our customers！
Give Us A Call：+86 15715730101