- ODN (Optical Distribution Network):
- PON (Passive Optical Network):
- OLT (optical line terminal):
- FMS (Fiber management System):
The position of Hangzhou Zion Communication Co., Ltd. ODN products in the FTTH
Communication report of communication network wiring products – evolution route in optical network
Typical application scenarios of optical cable splice boxes
The optical cable splice box, also known as the optical cable protection box, is an indispensable product in the optical fiber communication system. It is mainly used in branching and splicing the leading optical cable in the optical fiber communication network and plays a vital role in protecting the incoming and outgoing optical cables. Because of its good sealing performance, small size, and good re-packaging effect, it is prevalent. It can connect multiple optical cables at the same time and has the functions of distribution, switching, and built-in optical splitter according to requirements to optimize the line. It is widely used in telecommunications, electric power, radio and television, and many other fields.
Optical cable splice box usage scenarios
- The use form can be divided into ordinary optical cable joint box, photoelectric composite optical cable standard box, and split optical cable box.
- According to the product structure, it can be divided into horizontal/horizontal splice closure (fiber optic horizontal splice closure), Vertical / vertical splice box (fiber optic vertical splice closure).
- According to the use of optical cable, it can be divided into overhead, pipeline (tunnel), and direct burial.
- According to the optical cable connection method, it can be divided into straight-through connection and branch connection.
- The sealing method can be divided into mechanical seal and heat shrink seal.
- According to the capacity, it can be divided into 24 cores or less, 36 cores or less, 48 cores or less, 72 cores or less, 96 cores or less, 144 cores or less, and 288 cores or less.